International SOS Foundation 2017 Duty of Care Awards
The International SOS Foundation launched the annual 2017 Global Duty of Care Awards, recognising organisations and individuals with a proactive approach to travel risk mitigation. The awards honour those who design, implement and improve systems to mitigate travel, health and security risks and contribute to effectively protecting workers overseas.
- Thought Leadership
- Resilient Care
- Remote Healthcare (new category)
- Return on Investment for Travel Risk Mitigation (new category)
- Ambassador of Duty of Care (individual) (new category)
- German Mittelstand: Duty of Care Programme (new category; German based companies)
Information for Entering the Global Duty of Care Awards;
- Organisations and individuals may download the nomination form here. Entries may be submitted via email at email@example.com.
- The awards entry period closes on Friday, 17 March 2017.
- The awards shortlist announcement will be on Monday, 10 April, 2017.
- To learn more, visit www.dutyofcareawards.org.